We are seeking a highly energetic, talented and competitive Director of Sales to help support the sales of ASI’s innovative technology solutions to individual investment advisors and financial service companies. The Director of Sales will possess financial technology knowledge, and an ability to manage a large volume of client and prospect sales and service tasks. The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, outstanding communications skills, excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to develop creative approaches to client and potential client issues.
The ideal candidate profile:
- Minimum 6+ years of direct sales experience in the software industry; start-up and SaaS experience preferred
- Minimum 3+ years of sales management experience
- Consistent track record of measuring/achieving/exceeding sales quota
- Ability to identify strategic client pains and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client
- Successful at engaging with all levels in an organization - comfortable with C-level executive
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor Degree
- Technical background, with basic understanding of SaaS industry in general
- Financial Services industry background, with basic understanding of Wealth Management industry in general
- Have experience with Salesforce.com and ability to manage a variety of software business tools, including PowerPoint, GoToMeeting, etc.
Salary commensurate with experience
ASI offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Stocked kitchen with lots of snacks
- Flexible Spending Account
- Onsite gym included
- Top notch medical, dental, vision, life insurance & disability coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Awesome coworkers
- Casual dress
- Competitive time off policies including paid holidays and your choice of floating holidays
- ASI headquarters is adjacent to Bart and very accessible to all areas of the Bay Area.
- Fun Day outings with the team
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com You must put Director, Sales in the subject line. ASI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.