You have a wealth of experience to draw from, with a background in building scalable and maintainable cloud software infrastructure. At work, you are energized by delivering tools and systems that make engineering more impactful. You relentlessly identify opportunities to automate manual or hard to maintain processes. You love to build new systems just as much as you love adapting existing technologies to solve new problems.
What You'll Do
- Work with engineering teams to assess and document their cloud-related needs through in-person conversations and written, technical designs and documentation
- Provide expert cloud infrastructure design consultation to the rest of the engineering staff
- Help us craft a long-term vision for our cloud infrastructure and help us migrate to it.
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs and improve API and application performance
- Be available to respond to incidents
- Contribute to monitoring, stability, and security of existing tools
- Identify gaps in the organization, relating to tooling, processes, or resources, and help engineering devise plans to address them